Large Format Print Operator
Advertiser: Kwik Kopy3.1538 out of 53.2 overall rating (13 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Printing & Publishing Services
To be successful in this role with us you must have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 2 years of experience in large format digital print production working with large format digital printers - we use Roland Eco-solvent printers
- Knowledge of large format print finishing including profile cutting, laminating, board mounting, trimming and banner production
- Highly computer literate and able to work in Windows
- Good understanding of colour & image quality
- A Strong Work Ethic with a "Can Do" attitude
- Good time management skills, be able to work quickly, accurately and look after multiple jobs at any one time
- Mechanically minded and a hands-on person
- Able to lift up to 16kg and work on your feet
- Some installation experience or Digital Print experience useful but not essential
Initial Duties include:
- Production of a range of printed large format (stickers, banners and block mounts) and may assist from time to time with the production of digital print & finishing machines
- Packing and dispatching of print jobs to clients
- Assist with stock control
- Maintaining the Equipment and Production area
- Some customer service at times, both in store and via telephone
- Working with our graphic designer to ensure files are suitable and ready for print
- You will require a current driver’s licence as you may be required to drive a company car to pick-up stock or deliver to clients
Due to COVID-19, the position would start on a casual basis, 3 – 4 days per week. Once the business returns to pre COVID-19 levels the position will revert to permanent full time.
We look forward to hearing from you so please Apply Now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?