Graduate Project Engineer - Water Industry
Advertiser: AVID RESOURCES (WA) PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Avid Resources is a leading water infrastructure company, delivering civil, mechanical electrical and control system projects.
Avid Resources are currently seeking a Graduate Project Engineer for its Water Group. This is a site-based position at various Perth WA metro and State locations.
The Project Engineer is required to provide construction engineering support for pipe laying, reinforced concrete structures and mechanical fitting projects within the Avid Resources Business to ensure those projects are delivered on budget, on time and fit the purpose and needs of the client. This is a permanent position that is being offered.
The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for the following:
- Assist with procurement and delivery of materials and equipment required on site
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Quality, Safety and Environmental Plans
- Assist in the completion of site Quality, Safety and Environmental documentation
- Undertake the preparation of Scopes of Works for works suppliers and subcontractors
- Provide designs for temporary works and provide critical review of subcontractor/consultant designs.
- Creation and interpretation of technical documentation such as CAD Drawings & reports as qualified.
- Ensure quality specifications used are in accordance with Company and/or Client requirements.
- Act on any non-conformance that appear in their designated work area in accordance with contract requirements.
- Comply with all Work, Health and Safety and requirements.
To be considered for the position you will have the following:
- Civil, Mechanical Engineering or Project Management Degree
- Experience in Water Industry
- Experience in pipe laying, concrete water retaining structures
- Construction management experience
- Subcontract Management
In return Avid Resources offer a competitive remuneration package, good working conditions and support. This position is offered on a permanent basis.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project engineer?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?