Ophthalmic AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
CQ Eye, a busy Ophthalmology clinic in sunny Central Queensland is seeking a full time Ophthalmic Assistant to join our team.
Applicants will be required to work alongside other clinical staff, as well as a number of administrative staff and must therefore be able to work as part of a team and have a friendly and positive disposition.
Experience is not essential however you must be highly motivated and be able to demonstrate a keenness to learn, and have excellent communication skills to communicate clearly with patients and colleagues.
Full training will be provided.
Immediate start is preferred.
If you are interested in this position please send your application including BOTH a covering letter and resume to the Business Manager, via the Seek 'Apply Now' option.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What's your highest level of education?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.