Advertiser: Unite Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
At Unite Advisory, attitude is every bit as important as ability. Being a team player, having passion for what you do and a desire to continuously improve will take you far. If you love to learn and sincerely want to make an impact, you’ll feel at home from day one. We have offices in three locations situated along the Mid North Coast Region of NSW. The position available is based in our Macksville office.
Unite Advisory is much more than an accounting firm. We are a multi faceted business in the unique position of offering our clients a full range of Accounting, Tax, SMSF, Financial Planning and Lending services.
Hours can be flexible to suit the appropriate candidate.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working with MYOB, Xero, Bank Statements, Cash Books and other client data.
- General accounting duties relating to sole traders, partnerships and companies. Including reconciliations, preparation of accounts, workpapers, and BAS returns.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for business entity types and individual taxpayers.
- High level of accuracy
- Good people skills
- Team orientated
- Strives for excellence
- Time management
- Organisational abilities
- Lateral Thinker
- Strong computer skills (particularly Excel)
Qualifications and Experience :
- Recently completed accounting, business or commerce degree with subjects covering the core knowledge areas required by professional accounting bodies in Australia; or
- At least two years experience in an accounting practice
Knowledge of accounting systems, practices and software is highly desirable
Please submit your CV and cover letter via seek; alternatively please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?