IT Support Technician
Advertiser: Brown and Hurley2.8 out of 52.8 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the company:
The Brown and Hurley Group is one of Australia's leading truck dealership with nine locations throughout QLD and Northern NSW. We are a family business specialising in the sale and service of heavy commercial trucks and trailers. The Brown and Hurley Group is the winner of many industry awards and a leading supplier to Australia's Road Transport Industry since 1946.
About the role:
The Brown and Hurley Group is seeking a Level 1 IT Support Technician to assist the IT department in providing help desk and other IT support across our nine branches. The role will be based in Yatala and the successful candidate will be offered a 12 month full-time contract with the possibility of extension.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar IT support role, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and organisation skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Support (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Active Directory and Exchange 2010 / 2019. Some travel is required and suitable candidates must have an unrestricted C driver’s licence.
Responsibilities & activities:
- First point of contact for all IT related matters
- PC / Laptop / mobile phone builds and troubleshooting
- Desktop software upgrades
- Phone system moves and changes
- Maintaining asset inventory and asset tracking
- Updating support documentation
- Supporting Windows 7 and 10 in a domain environment
Apply via the "Apply Now" button or visit our website where you can view a full list of current vacancies.