Advertiser: Mott Finnis & CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Mt Gambier & Limestone Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management
Our client is seeking a management accountant for their construction business and building and landscaping supply store in Mount Gambier, South Australia.
Reporting to the Managing Directors you will assist and oversee the timely and accurate completion of administrative, financial and general accounting duties for both businesses.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of budgets and monthly management reports
- End of month and year reporting including the preparation and collection of data to enable preparation of BAS and other tax obligations
- Data input
- Payroll reporting
- Cash flow management
- Project management
- Debtor management
- Job Costing
- Statutory obligations (RTWSA, Worksafe)
- Stock and inventory management
The successful candidate will be required to liaise with senior management and staff directly. Consequently excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Further to this, experience with MYOB, MYOB EXO and the Microsoft Office suite is also essential.
This role is a permanent, full time position.
A competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered the successful candidate.
Further information can be obtained from
Mott Finnis & Co
66 Smith Street Naracoorte SA 5271
Applications by email including full CV to
Applications close Friday, 17 July 2020
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?