Accounts AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Accounts Assistant MYOB
- Excellent Salary
- On Site Parking
Reporting to the Director & Financial Controller you will be required to perform the following tasks including but not limited to:
- MYOB Accounts Payable & Receivable
- MYOB Reconciliations i.e. Supplier Reconciliations, Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting with Payroll related tasks
- Assist with month end tasks
- Various admin duties
The successful candidate
To be considered for the role you will have minimum 2 years’ accounts experience within a similar role and have:
- Experience working within large organisations
- Willing to take on administrative tasks and be proactive
- Intermediate Microsoft Word & Excel skills
- Capable of working autonomously and within tight deadlines
- Experience in liquor industry advantageous but not essential
MYOB experience a must
This is a full-time salaried position within a great organisation with annual leave and sick leave.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?