Administration - IT, Marketing or Accounts FocusPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Merimbula, Bega Valley NSW
We are looking for a reliable and experienced Administrator to join our friendly and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, trustworthy, and extremely competent in a busy office environment. The core duties of this position are highly administrative and require exceptional attention to detail. You will need to be a quick learner with a strong ability to multi-task.
Candidates with specific skills and experience in IT Support, Marketing/Communications or Accounts (Xero preferred) would also have the opportunity to broaden their duties into these areas.
You must have:
· Proven experience in an administration role.
· Proven experience in customer service.
· High proficiency in using outlook, excel and database/CRM systems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· A professional and committed attitude.
· A genuine interest to contribute to a team environment.
Applicants must also be willing to undergo a background check and ideally have their own vehicle. The terms of this position are negotiable for a Full-Time, Part-Time or Casual engagement for the right candidate.
Applications that include a cover letter outlining why you would like to apply for this position will be highly regarded. Only applicants located in the local Bega Valley area should apply. If you are not already located in the area then you should address this in your cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?