IT Support Technician
Advertiser: Roshana Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
IT Support Technician
Roshana Pty Ltd is a privately owned provider of High and Low Psychiatric Care, Aged Care and Mental Health Support Services in Western Australia and have now expanded to QLD. Established in 2001, Roshana has been at the forefront of providing Aged Care and Mental Health Services to the Western Australian community.
We are seeking an entry level IT Support Technician to join our growing business immediately. This role would be well suited to someone who enjoys working autonomously and shows a keen interest in customer service. In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to clients with computer systems, hardware, or software issues. You will also respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Troubleshooting general IT issues, hardware, software, peripherals and provide assistance to users with MS Office
- Management and set up of hardware including desktops, laptops, tablets and printers
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Establishing and maintaining users on Active Directory
- Maintaining strong relationships with a range of key stakeholders, including local and remote users, senior management and external providers etc.
- Strong oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail
- Commitment and capacity to deliver quality assistance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated depth of technical understanding and knowledge of PC hardware/software in networked corporate based environments, peripherals, PC operating systems and a range of application software.
- Driver’s license
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Permanent position.
- Dynamic, small team environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work related training will be provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?