Advertiser: Emanden Technical Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- $90,000 - $109,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
It is exciting times for Emanden as we have been selected to work on some of the largest Projects in South Australia. To support the delivery of these projects, we are seeking suitably qualified Project Engineers with experience in project delivery across oil & gas, mining or power generation projects, both development and delivery, to join the Emanden team.
The individual selected for the role will:
- partake in the development of specific project related conceptual design deliverables;
- review of detailed design documents prepared by subcontractors and equipment suppliers for completeness and compliance to Australian Standards;
- actively participate and engage with clients and support the delivery of projects, as an extension of the clients project delivery team;
- partake in various aspects of project delivery and construction management;
- If required, provide site based support for projects across Australia (certain amount of travel is expected);
The following minimum qualification or experience is required for the role:
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience in the design and delivery of energy projects in Australia;
- An engineering degree from a university in Australia;
- Experience with undertaking preliminary engineering activities required to pull together scopes of work, technical specifications and negotiate with equipment suppliers;
- Proven understanding of synchronous and asynchronous generation principles and how these generation plants are configured
- Oversight of construction and commissioning where required for generating and related connection assets;
Experience in the Australian energy industry is essential. Any application that is unable to demonstrate this capability will not be considered.
Being a small organisation, the environment in Emanden is very focused on doing the best for the organisation, regardless of roles and responsibilities. Every member of the team is as important as the next and therefore the ability to work in a team and contribute equally will be crucial for this role.
The position is based in Adelaide with travel to site as required.
Please submit a detailed CV with expectation of remuneration, availability and at least two professional referees
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project engineer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?