Marketing & Administration Assistant
Advertiser: BespokeHRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated junior marketing and administration assistant to start their career in this newly created role.
- Based in McLaren Vale - Family owned winery with proud history
- Casual position (30hrs pw) with opportunity to develop to FT
- Great product with supportive and friendly culture
Who the Company is?
Hugh Hamilton Wines
Located in the dress circle of McLaren Vale, Hugh Hamilton Wines is a dynamic 6th generation wine business. The Hamilton family planted the first vineyards at Glenelg in 1837. This rich 183 year history thrives in the modern wine world where it has carved out its own progressive niche.
As with all families there is a black sheep and Hugh Hamilton is it. Not one to follow the flock, Hugh’s wines are unique and embody the personalities of the black sheep. With wines such as ‘The Rascal’ Shiraz and ‘Jekyll & Hyde’ Shiraz Viognier – this is no ordinary line up.
Hugh Hamilton Wines remains a boutique winery with a direct to consumer focus. As a small producer Hugh approaches each parcel of fruit individually, allowing us to find gems and turn them into delectable micro bottlings. With production from 2,000 cases to the small batch quantities of 42 dozen, each wine has story to tell.
Their mission is to be an outstanding family owned winery famous for their top quality wines and extraordinary service and their values are ‘think outside the box, be fired up, be Real and wow with service.
About the Position:
The Marketing and Administration Assistant role is a new position within the business responsible for providing marketing and administrative activities support to the Hugh Hamilton team. Commencing on a casual basis (approx. 30 hours per week), there is opportunity for this role to develop to a fulltime position for the right candidate and is a great opportunity for a university graduate or someone still studying part-time to get their foot in the door and put their theory into practice!
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic and engaging individual with competent marketing and administration skills that knows the value of great customer service and loves working in and contributing to a positive, proactive environment.
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for providing key marketing, customer service and administrative support and assistance to the team.
Website data entry and update
- Updating stock figures
- Updating vintages etc
- Updating Pack Images
- Creating Cellar Door and Event Collateral
- Answering phones
- Assisting customers with their purchases via phone
- Processing orders
- Updating customer details
- General office duties
‘What you look like’ and need to demonstrate to be successful’.
To succeed in this application, you must demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Alignment to the company product and values
- A minimum of 1 year prior Administration experience and prior exposure to customer service roles
- Marketing knowledge/studies and exposure to basic marketing principals
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent in the full Adobe Suite
- Creative flair with an eye for design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong customer service focus and a friendly phone manner.
- A positive and friendly ‘can do’ attitude
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise
- You will have high attention to detail and a proactive approach to your work, with the ability to multi-task
- Fast and enthusiastic learner
- An ability to display initiative and work independently
- Extremely reliable and dependable
- Prior experience with basic Website backend (wordpress experience viewed favourably)
- Basic graphic design and exposure to tools such as Canva viewed favourably
- Knowledge of different wine styles viewed favourably (either hospitality or prior winery experience)
The successful candidate will be able to present referees that will confirm you have exceptional customer service skills, are a fast learner and that you are a friendly, engaging, energetic, positive contributing team member.
What can the Company offer?
- Great products and story to tell
- Based in a stunning winery
- Utilises fun, quirky marketing strategies and supports progressive thinkers
- High standard of service and events when it comes to looking after their members
- Staff discounts
Sound like you?
If you are searching for a new challenge and opportunity in a positive team environment that likes to celebrate the wins and have fun, APPLY NOW! We want to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your application by providing a cover letter listing the 5 reasons why you are the best candidate for this position along with your resume (please combine your cover letter and resume in one document), and answer the screening confirmation questions relevant to this position. (please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the application process).
To note, we will provide regular progress updates on the recruitment process via email sent from our Expr3ss recruitment system. If you have not seen any updates within 2 weeks please check your junk mail first prior to contacting us directly.
Recruiters and Candidates. Please do not send details directly to the client. The client has engaged BespokeHR to assist solely with this position. If you or any of your potential candidates wish to apply, please do so via the apply button.Mclaren Vale 5171 SA