Marketing and Caretaking CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- $75,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Commercial Sales, Leasing & Property Mgmt
We are a leading property services firm in Western Australia. In our pursuit of excellence and commitment to total client satisfaction, our core business is based upon a philosophy of working in harmony with each of our stakeholders to safeguard and maximise the long-term performance of each asset under our mandate.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Marketing and Caretaking Coordinator to join our team. We are seeking a highly organised and self-motivated individual to undertake all marketing and onsite property management care taking duties to assist our team managing a prominent local retail centre.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic, experienced and approachable individual who thrives under pressure, and will adapt well into a team environment. With an exceptional customer service focus, the key duties and responsibilities of this busy role will include.
- Provide "hands on visible and pro-active" day to day management of onsite operations to ensure a first-class standard of maintenance and presentation of the centre.
- Present a professional and friendly "front line" point of contact for all tenants, contractors and customers at the centre.
- Build solid and enduring relationships with Centre tenants via regular onsite meetings or visits to obtain feedback on management performance and key tenant issues.
- Coordinate, implement and deliver customised and frequent events, marketing and promotional strategies for the Centre.
- Be an ambassador for the Centre by promoting its brand and creating greater awareness of the Centre and its tenants within the community.
- Establish and cultivate meaningful relationships with the community and each of its stakeholders to encourage bilateral engagement between the Centre, its tenants and the community.
- Identify value add income or new promotional opportunities to enhance the performance of the company and Centre.
- Supervision of Landlord building works and tenancy fitouts to ensure consistency and compliance with building codes, Centre regulations and health and safety manuals.
- Undertake frequent inspections in order to oversee the presentation and maintenance of the property to ensure high standards of appearance at all times.
- Undertake regular cost review assessments for contractor performance to deliver value for money services.
- Facilitate and manage building contractors working onsite including overall health and safety, performance and ensuring work is completed to budget and the required standards at all times.
- Organise and co-ordinate quotations and repairs for all building works including liaison with contractors and tenants to efficiently complete works in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Contractor management and engagement including issuing of permits, onsite inductions, ongoing tenant, contractor and customer health and safety assessments, reviewing of all Centre documentation to ensure health and safety standards are met and exceeded at all times.
- Provide first aid assistance and complete incident reporting in accordance with Centre and company policy.
- Coordinate and conduct inspections with prospective tenants and undertake dilapidation reports for incoming and vacating tenants.
- Be on call to facilitate after hours emergencies and other duties as required.
The successful applicant will ideally possess extensive marketing and events experience with a strong initiative and exceptional customer service capabilities. A current sales or property management registration and advanced Microsoft Office skills will be advantageous to your application.
Applications close 5pm WST, Monday July 6th.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)