Warehouse Assistant | Pick Packing | Clothing & Apparel
Advertiser: HR CrewMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
My clients are a family owned and operated business specialising in printing custom made products in their South Brisbane warehouse. Due to an increased workload, my client requires a Warehouse Assistant to join their team.
As a Warehouse Assistant you will act as a team all rounder and a typical day will include the following tasks:
- Picking and packing
- Stock take/ inventory management
- Packing down boxes
- Receiving deliveries
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy
- Pre-treating garments (you’ll gain exposure to the printing process)
My client is looking for a motivated individual with the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment, picking and packing stock (preferred but not essential for the right highly motivated candidates)
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active self-starter, demonstrated initiative and an ability to work unsupervised
- Able to take direction and work well in a team environment
- Physically fit and able to lift boxes and complete repetitive manual tasks
- Initial 6-month contract with a view to permanent
- Some off-street parking available
- 9am-5pm (negotiable)
- Salary based on Award, commensurate with experience.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume outlining your suitability for the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?