Full-Time Property Manager
Advertiser: ACTON RockinghamMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Perth, Rockingham & Kwinana
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
An opportunity has arisen in our Rockingham office for an experienced Property Manager to work alongside our award-winning team. If you are a positive, energetic, team-oriented professional who has a passion for property management and customer service, then we want you!
- End to end management of around 115 properties
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and emails
- Liaise with owners, tenants and other stakeholders
- Preparation of leases and renewals
- Manage rent arrears
- Carry out rent reviews
- Carry out routine inspections
- Hold a current PM registration
- Current driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Strong understanding of REST Professional
- Understanding of FileSMART advantageous
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong time management and administrative skills
- Attention to detail with organisational skills
- Be able to work independently or in a team environment
If you are looking for a fresh start to your career, and want to receive the best training and support from a positive, fun and driven team, look no further! Don’t delay, send your resume and cover letter detailing your history to firstname.lastname@example.org asap. Applications close 11.59pm, Monday 20th July 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?