Advertiser: Palm Lake Works Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Palm Lake Group develop, construct and manage Lifestyle Resorts, Retirement Villages and Aged Care Facilities. We provide quality homes at a great price, and excellence in retirement living.
Due to continued growth, Palm Lake Resort Toowoomba are seeking a permanent part time groundsman, approximately 30 hours per week, to ensure the outstanding presentation of our resort. This will involve weeding and watering common areas, hedge trimming, mowing & whippersnipping, planting and maintaining flowers and shrubs, and any other tasks in relation to grounds presentation.
Ideally you will have:-
- Relevant experience in a gardening & maintenance position, and demonstrated ability to use and store herbicides safely;
- A Cert II or III in horticulture;
- Ability to safely operate equipment such as push mower, hedge trimmers, whippersnippers, spray packs and blowers;
- Possess the physical ability to undertake the requirements of the role, including bending, lifting and carrying;
- A "C" class drivers licence;
- Flexibility, patience and tolerance toward elderly residents;
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a great attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with a supportive team.
Role is subject to a pre employment medical.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a gardener?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.