Advertiser: Just BitsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Ready to hit the road with our designer lighting?
Rare sales role that is varied, high on recognition and genuinely about meeting people.
As a growing company, we have the perfect combination of freedom and support for the right sales rep to join our team. As we continue to evolve, we are looking forward to sharing both our workload, and our success, with our team.
- Have a desire to be ‘on the road’ with a mobile and varied workplace
- Are genuinely interested in people and fostering relationships
- Want to join a company that recognises effort and is win/win
And you are;
- Well presented, friendly and relatable
- Optimistic and open to new ideas
- Looking to make sales by making relationships first
- Confident to drop in to stores and phone or follow up contacts
- Organised and able to manage your time
- Genuinely interested in conversing with all walks of people
- Willing to follow a sales system and record activity each day
Please read further....
Just Bits is an innovative electrical supplies company founded by electricians and based in Braeside. We create and sell designer lighting products into some of the best-known electrical wholesalers.
We have complete flexibility of design and a great range, and contractors and stores are loving our product. With ever-increasing demand, we are very keen to service them better and find out more about what they want and need.
We are looking for a friendly and positive relationship builder who can represent Just Bits and provide outstanding support and information to our existing stores, and to introduce our range to new stores. You will also have the opportunity to speak to end-users such as electrical contractors and architects to promote the brand and get their valuable feedback.
Technical experience is not a prerequisite. However we are looking for someone technically-minded enough to absorb the product range, offer our clients solutions, and gather feedback to suggest new product innovations.
We offer a varied and supportive workplace where input from the team is encouraged and valued, and new ideas are welcomed.
A company vehicle and technology will be provided. Salary package is negotiable.
In return we are looking for someone with a passion for our products and our clientele, who is committed to contributing to the growth of our company long term, including the potential to grow into management.
Please hit Apply to forward resume & covering letter to Just Bits to arrange an interview. No phone inquiries please.