Real Estate Sales Agent - Sales Trainee to the PrincipalPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Ray White Labrador is an established real estate agency situated in the heart of the Gold Coast.
Would you like to work with an experienced real estate sales Principal, and learn how to be a top agent in your own right? Then this is the job for you!
In this learning role, you will work closely with the Principal as his right hand man or woman, and learn all aspects of lead generation, marketing, negotiation, and selling. You will attend every appraisal and inspection, and attend all Saturday open inspections. You will also co-ordinate marketing material, leaflet droppers, and manage the Principal's sales contracts.
This role will set you up with the skills and knowledge you need to branch out on your own and be a fully fledged and successful sales agent for Ray White Labrador - your success is our success!
To be considered for this role, you must have a real estate sales certificate (minimum), and current driver's licence. Ideally you will also have some real estate experience and be working in the industry.
To apply, please submit your application and cover letter via Seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?