IT System Administrator
Advertiser: Ezypay5 out of 55.0 overall rating (3 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Do you love working in a fast paced, vibrant, and energetic environment?
A rare opportunity exists at Ezypay for an experienced and enthusiastic IT Systems Administrator.
Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the CIO, you will be the primary person to provide IT, desktop and system support to Ezypay’s users both remote and onsite. Most of our systems are cloud hosted, SaaS systems, (Slack, Zoom, AWS Connect, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive). Your core focus will be to maintain and administer information systems both on premise and cloud. Your expertise will help in anticipating any technical problems and providing realistic solutions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a qualified individual with a strong IT background, great time management, attention to detail and excellent verbal & written communication. Your personal approach will have you coach and guide others in IT processes and requirements and your patience will be one of your strongest assets.
More specifically, you will need to possess the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (with relevant Tertiary Qualifications)
- Server and system administration experience (Azure AD, Windows Server)
- Exceptional knowledge in managing Office 365 including SharePoint and OneDrive
- Experience with Windows AD group policy configuration and remote deployment of applications (SCCM or Intune)
- Experience troubleshooting a variety of issues on Mac and Windows (onsite and remote support experience)
- Analytical and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of security and permission controls
- Experience with Zendesk, Slack, Zoom and Atlassian products
- ITIL and Microsoft Certification (desirable)
The Perky Side of our Benefits
- Generous salary package
- Gym subsidies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working arrangements
- Delicious office snacks
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business
- Dynamic, positive work environment
- Fantastic team culture
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t wait, it’s easy to apply online.
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
This could be the start of your rewarding career with Ezypay.
In Response to Covid-19:
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?