Customer Service RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
KAB Seating Pty Ltd is owned by Commercial Group Inc (CVG), a NASDAQ listed company based in Ohio, USA.
KAB Seating has been distributing its product in Australia for over 30 years, commencing in 1988.
The main industry sectors are Transport, Agriculture, Construction, Earthmoving, Mining and Marine. It also has an extensive range of ergonomic seating for extended use workplaces like Control Rooms, Call Centers, Processing Plants, Assembly Plants, as well as Executive and General Office use.
A Customer Service Representative position has become available in our Melbourne branch, this role is responsible for providing first contact with our customers and administrative support through the order process.
The position of Customer Service Representative will include the following duties;
- Receive and enter customer orders
- Maintain customer records and filing
- Direct calls and emails through the appropriate channels
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Work in a team to ensure orders are delivered on time and in full
To be successful in this role you will ideally meet the following criteria;
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Reliable and ability to multitask
- A can do, positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
If you think you fit the above criteria please submit your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?