Advertiser: Achieve Homes5 out of 55.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Are you looking for a team that is close-knit, ethical and focused on outcomes? We are seeking an Office Coordinator to join our team.
Achieve Homes is a residential construction company, with positive values and work culture. With over 10 years’ experience in the residential construction industry, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and quality workmanship, delivering this through our outstanding team of professionals.
This is an opportunity for those of you who are friendly, organised and looking to be part of a high performing and inclusive team.
Skills / Duties
- Organising staff functions
- Onboarding and offboarding new staff members
- Setting up all new staff member requirements for IT
- Coordinating IT updates, projects and adhoc requests
- Collect, maintain and create new contractor inductions and compliance
- Ensure all licences, insurance, registrations, supplier accounts, trade accounts are valid
- Updating company documentation as required
- Assisting manager with updating company processes and documentation
- Organise entries / applications into awards and display home submissions
- Undertake stock take monthly and order any low stock accordingly
- Responsible for ordering business/office supplies
- Welcome visitors to our office
- Monitor and distribute emails and incoming calls when required
- Ensure office area is clean and office rules are adhered by staff
- Collect/Process mail and deliveries
- Upload completed home photos to document manager
- Assist team members with ad-hoc tasks as required
- Send and receive client surveys
- Prepare handover items
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Personable, approachable, empathetic and presentable
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software systems
- Experience in email and document management
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Why work with us
We know that our team is our most valuable asset. We value enthusiasm and a keenness for continual improvement. We are expanding, and we want exceptional people to come with us on our journey. We pride ourselves on being a goal setter in our industry with exceptional, high quality homes and services.
In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer flexible working arrangements and our employee benefit scheme is unique and provides opportunities for all employees to give back to the community and to build homes with us. The perks are for everyone that works with us.
We provide ongoing training on our systems and professional development to help you succeed in your role.
We look forward to hearing from you. All applications must be submitted on seek.
- How many years' experience do you have as an office coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?