General Labourer and Garden MaintenancePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
We are a small private business with an organic farm in the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges. We are looking for a highly motivated, honest and hardworking Labourer to assist with the garden maintenance and general handyman duties at our property. Working in a small team of 4 people, you will –
- Work at our large grounds (cutting grass, tending to the garden beds and hot house maintenance).
- Operate machinery.
- Conduct handyman work as required.
- Be able to proactively carry out repetitive weekly jobs (cleaning driveway swimming pool etc).
This will be a challenging yet very rewarding role for a person looking to grow their career in Landscape maintenance.
To be successful in this role you will -
- Have previous farm / landscape experience.
- Have a current driver’s license.
- be strong and fit – this job requires lifting and manual labour.
- Have the ability to work in an team and have a positive attitude.
If you believe you meet the criteria, please submit your cover letter and resume.
**Only successful candidates will be contacted**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?