Administration Assistant - Fixed Term Part Time
Advertiser: Aruma3.1509 out of 53.2 overall rating (106 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
- Are you a highly organised Administration professional?
- Want to make an impact in a growing, engaged and customer focused workforce?
Administration Assistant - Maternity Leave Cover
Location: Nowra, NSW
Part Time, Fixed-Term until 1st March 2021
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It’s the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
Our Aruma team is an incredible bunch of people. They’re bold, brave and courageous. They see possibilities where others may not. They stand up for the things that matter and stand together as a team. And while they’re serious about human rights, they have a knack for finding joy in life - even in the most unexpected places.
When you’re part of the Aruma team, you’re not just supporting people. You’re pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced Administrator to provide effective project and administrative support to our Support Services Management Team in the Southern NSW Region.
What success looks like:
This role is ideal for someone who has strong administrative skills, who likes to work in a fast paced environment, has a positive work attitude and is committed to excellence in service provision and quality outcomes for people with disabilities.
You will work as part of a small administration team providing effective project and administrative support to our Support Service’s Management team, as required. Your role will be to ensure (but not limited to) that administrative tasks are completed accurately, promptly, consistently and in alignment with business process KPI’s.
- Strong administrative skills to support the Support Services Management Team
- Driven and capable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive work attitude.
- Ensure that administrative tasks are completed accurately, promptly, consistently and in alignment with business process KPI’s.
- Desire to make an impact in a growing, engaged and customer focused workforce.
- Commitment to excellence in service provision and quality outcomes for people with disabilities.
Skills that make you stand out:
- Certificate III in Business Administration and/or experience in a similar role.
- Professional presentation, good interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal.
- Strong administrative skills; time management, coordination of tasks, efficient work practices.
- Can adapt communication style to meet people’s needs.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems and technology including Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Current Drivers License.
- Experience using SharePoint, Workplace, Promaster and CIMs would be beneficial.
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative team and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, a competitive salary, the option of salary packaging up to $15,990 and career development opportunities. Apply Now!