Advertiser: Industryus HRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Due to continued growth, our client, a successful home fragrance and luxury bath and body products company based in Nerang, has a new vacancy for an Administration Assistant. Specialising in wax melts, bath bombs, bath and shower products, body, haircare and moitsurisers, our client has developed a strong online customer base for their deliciously delectable products and superior customer service.
This full-time role which reports directly to the owner, will be pivotal to the functioning of the business. Our client is looking for a true professional who is capable of successfully organising and coordinating all the general office responsibilities typical of a small business.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with general day-to-day operations of the business;
- Implementing and maintaining procedures to optimise the company’s operation;
- Providing general administrative support to the business and Director e.g. general correspondence, collating information, basic accounts management and email correspondence;
- Uploading all new products onto the e-commerce website;
- Maintaining the website product listings, ensuring product listing and pricing is up to date and accurate and collating customer orders;
- Reviewing eCommerce content including product images, descriptions, stock levels and functionality; and
- Assisting with stock-takes and other inventory management tasks, dispatch and general warehouse duties as required.
You will ideally meet the below criteria:
- You are experienced – you have worked in an administration role preferably in fashion, retail or similar;
- You are process focused – you see the big picture but can thoroughly attend to the details, you can make procedural suggestions and continually improve the overall operations of the role;
- You are organised – you can demonstrate how you have handled your workload successfully during busy periods;
- You are an excellent communicator – you have clear and confident verbal and written communication skills and you are not afraid to make operational improvement suggestions;
- You are tech-savvy – you have used Microsoft Office Suite, e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, and can tell us about other software you have used throughout your career;
- You are willing to assist in any way – our client is a small, busy business which means they are looking for someone who has a positive, go-getter attitude and will go above and beyond as necessary.
You will join a small, busy, friendly team who enjoy working together in a fun environment to produce amazing products.
Does this sound like you?
To apply, please send your application via Seek consisting of an up to date resume and a letter introducing yourself and addressing how you meet the criteria above.
Only those with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?