Advertiser: Crawford and Company3.0476 out of 53.0 overall rating (21 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Mt Gambier & Limestone Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Crawford & Company is the world’s largest publicly listed independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry. We self-insure entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries.
Our Mission & Vision:
To provide leading and trusted expert assistance to our customers to help them enhance lives and restore businesses and communities in Australia and across the globe. We also aim to be the leading provider and most trusted source for expert assistance, serving those who insure and self-insure the risk of businesses and communities globally.
We promote our RESTORE values throughout the business and the work they do. This means demonstrating at all times respect, empowerment, sustainability, training, one Crawford, recognition and entrepreneurial spirit.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will provide administrative support for adjusters, provide claims assistance and file management to adjusters as required and provide a high level of general office support.
- Processing claim activity
- Assist with chasing scope/quotation and reports to enable validation
- Preparation of validation documentation
- Liaise with contractors and service providers as required
- Update claims teams, customers and clients as required
- Record activity within Crawford claims Management Systems as required
- Answer incoming calls promptly
- Respond to queries via telephone and email.
- Monitor, maintain and manage team email accounts
- Typing of reports, correspondence and other documents.
- Accurate filling
- Process outgoing postal mail as required
- General office tasks as required
You’ll work as one with our high performing and dedicated team of administrative and clerical assistance team bringing with you an entrepreneurial spirit, down to earth and respectful attitude; positive outgoing personality; good customer service, time and caseload management skills
- Experience in a similar position.
- Claims administration experience
- High Typing speed
- Team Player
- Working without supervision
- Client service focus
- Strong MS Word & Excel skills required
We encourage people of all genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people with culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.
How to apply:
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Please note: It is the policy of Crawford & Company that all successful employees consent to a national police check.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Recruitment Agency Statement:
Recruitment for this position will be managed in-house and we respectfully request that recruitment agencies refrain from submitting applications for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?