Advertiser: Forrest Road Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
- The ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must have high attention to detail and be proactive and diligent
- Previous experience in the use of Best Practice Medical Software
- Ability to work productively within a team environment, show initiative and work independently
- Flexibility to cover shifts, sick leave and annual leave.
- CPR Certificate
Desirable attributes and experience include
- Greeting of clients, answering phones and arranging appointments
- Fax, scan and file documents
- Open and distribute incoming mail
- Responsibility for running day to day operational and administrative aspects of a busy practice
- Ability to engage co-operatively with doctors,nurse and staff.
- Ability to communicate with patients in a caring manner
- Experience with Medical billing software
- Sound knowledge of Medical Billing, Private Billing and claiming processes.
- Contribute equitably to maintaining the cleanliness of the practice
- Maintain practice dress standards
- Handling of cash, EFTPOS and other payments
- Any other administrative duties as directed
- Provide a national Police Check and Working with Children Check
- The ability to negotiate positive outcomes for the practice
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Undertake a pre-employment interview
- Provide appropriate references for contact as requested
- Participate in practice orientation or induction program
- Participate in a performance appraisal process as required
- Days required:
- Tues & Wed 7.45 -1.45pm
- Friday 1.00-7.00pm
If you feel like you would be a valuable candidate to join our team, please send your CV and cover letter to the Director: Fatima Stanakzai, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a medical receptionist
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience in
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer
- What’s your expected hourly rate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?