Catering & Operations Assistant
Advertiser: TCLHMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Gold Coast
- $26.00 per hour + super
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Other
About the business
TCLH is an award winning company, and rapidly becoming one of Australia's preferred remote hospitality service providers, expanding over a number of remote sites across the country.
With a focus on elite levels of service, catering and flexible management solutions in the remote industries, TCLH delivers an innovative and fresh approach to staff and service delivery. The company was founded in 2015 by two young directors, with a vision to provide an exceptional level of hospitality to the remote industries throughout Australia.
The company has grown from strength to strength, building a reputation of being the best in the field by continually delivering on promises, and providing an exceptionally high level of hospitality labour hire services, camp management and catering. As TCLH continues to secure more contracts throughout the country our office team continues to grow.
About the role
The role of catering and operations assistant will be best suited to someone who enjoys working in a busy, fast paced and lively environment.
Core objectives include:
- Assisting with ordering and stock take data processing
- Communicating with field staff as required
- Assisting with field staff coordination and logistics for crew changes for TCLH camps
- Data entry of bulk information, from menus and ingredients lists, through to rostering and ticketing software.
- Providing support when needed for travel bookings or logistics planning.
- Supporting the Catering & Operations Supervisor with basic administrative tasks.
- Answering the phone, replying to emails, and liaising with staff and suppliers.
- Maintaining good levels of organisation within an internal CRM system.
- Ad-hoc research tasks when required to do so
Benefits and perks
- Potential for flexible working hours and full / part time employment and growth within the company
- Occasional overtime available
- Working in a great team environment
- Receive ongoing support and training
- Modern offices in central location, close to public transport and parking
Skills and experience
The following skills and personal attributes will be advantageous to any applicant:
- A team player, someone willing to go above and beyond to help the team succeed
- Motivated, switched on and ready to work at a fast pace
- Great customer service skills
- Friendly, polite and courteous to others
- Eagerness to constantly learn and improve
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptionally organised
- Excellent telephone and email manner
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Looking for a role that is long term, allowing potential growth
- Extremely competent with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher
Experience in using any of the following operating systems will be advantageous to applicants:
- Deputy rostering
- HubSpot CRM System
- Corporate Traveller
Working hours are:
- Monday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 2.30pm
Parking is not available in the building however there are close links to public transport and public parking is available nearby.
Interviews commence on Tuesday 7th July, with a start date of Thursday 16th July.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please either apply through this advert with both your resume and cover letter, or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org - applications without a cover letter may not be acknowledged, only successful candidates will be contacted for immediate interviews.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?