Property Support Officer
Advertiser: Assured Property GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- $50,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
Do you have previous experience in the real estate or residential construction industry?
Assured Property Group are looking to fill a vacancy at our head office in Medindie. The Property Support Officer is an integral role within the company group. In essence, the role is the master coordinator ensuring customers are well looked after with exceptional customer service during the build process. You’ll also provide the Property Consultants with all the support they need maintaining constant contact with the customer and provide continual feedback to agents and third parties alike and be pro-active to ensure all stages of the process are completed efficiently.
If you possess sales ability you will be given the opportunity to earn exceptional bonuses.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A high level of administrative experience within the Residential Construction industry with an eye for detail and the ability to work autonomously.
- Intermediate to Advanced computing/data processing skills with all Microsoft Office programs and ideally have exposure or experience with customer relationship software applications.
- An excellent phone manner and professional written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in tasks given.
- General administration duties including mail, distributing leads, monitoring company email.
- A highly motivated “can do” attitude.
- A high attention to detail with data entry.
- Current SA Drivers Licence.
- Confidence in speaking to customers and third parties over the phone and in person.
Your day to day duties may include:
- Follow up all leads with the goal to maintain accurate data entry into various applications.
- Keep all parties updated in a timely manner as to the status of each lead.
- Preparation of contracts of sale.
- Create and provide appointment packs and contract packs to the Property Consultants.
- Arrange settlement gifts.
- KPI’s in accordance with above will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- The role is full time with an immediate start preferred. A National Criminal History Check will be required during the application process, at the cost of the applicant.
Applications including a cover letter and resume should be sent by clicking on the link or by emailing email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?