Stores Packing Assistant
Advertiser: TCM Electronics Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
TCM Electronics is after a vibrant and enthusiastic person to join our stores and warehouse team. TCM Electronics is a critical supplier in the electronic manufacturing industry for over 28 years for all levels of electronics, predominantly the high-tech high-end market. TCM's business covers all sectors of the electronics industry from mining, defence, environmental, road safety, medical, industrial to name a few.
The role is to allow the right person to learn all the roles for a stores person but include assisting our Sales Managers with chasing open purchase orders and getting product kits ready for manufacture.
The overriding requirement for this role is making sure our clients are your number one priority. Making sure product is packed correctly so it arrives as required each and every shipment as any damage can cause significant delays and costs to both TCM and our clients.
The role is based in Richmond, South Australia and you will report direct to the Stores Manager.
- Pack client goods to specific work instructions.
- Make sure the stores and warehouse is always clean and tidy
- Pick electronic components for specific kits.
- Liaise with administration staff for chasing outstanding purchase orders.
- Be open to learning new requirements daily.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please email your application and cover letter to email@example.com attention to the Managing Director.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?