Advertiser: Davityan LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
As we are experiencing a period of organic growth, we are looking for an experienced, motivated and reliable solicitor with property law experience to assist with our caseload. We practice in the areas of commercial litigation, family law, property, wills and estates and migration law. Our client base includes both corporate and individual clients.
You must be able to:
- Work autonomously on cases including obtaining instructions from clients, conducting due diligence, research and carrying out the work required;
- Communicate effectively with clients to gather information required in drafting and reviewing legal documents such as affidavits, commercial purchase contracts, lease agreements and wills;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues;
- Have a desire to expand and develop your knowledge in various fields of law;
- Participate in developing the Davityan Lawyers brand by representing the firm and contributing to brand development strategies.
- Admitted as a lawyer in NSW and/or hold a NSW practicing certificate;
- At least 1-2 years’ recent experience in property law and familiarity with PEXA;
- Experience in commercial litigation, family law, wills and estates or migration law will be highly regarded;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and contribute to the growth of the firm;
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and an engaging personality;
- The selected candidate will have a great work ethic, high level of adaptability and excellent people skills.
What we can offer you
- People – our team is friendly and passionate about delivering high-quality work to our clients
- Culture – our office has a supportive and friendly culture
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Please email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must include the following: cover letter, CV, academic transcript and current practicing certificate. Only applicants who have addressed and met the criteria will be contacted.
The position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been recruited.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?