Customer Service Manager - Belconnen
Advertiser: HCF3.0702 out of 53.1 overall rating (114 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Attractive Salary + discount on health insurance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
- Deliver exceptional face to face customer service and sales
- Lead, coach and motivate staff in customer service, product knowledge and cross selling
- Drive membership growth within the branch
HCF is Australia's largest not for profit private health insurer. Our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric.
About the Role
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for developing, coaching and motivating branch employees in customer service, product knowledge and cross selling skills. You will manage the business development of the Branch with a focus on internal sales, personal development and customer service of all members.
You will be required to work rotating Saturday's and may be required to help out at other locations in ACT.
- Driving performance and exceeding sales results within the team
- Ensuring all staff are given regular and appropriate feedback on their performance (one on ones, coaching sessions)
- Focusing on key strategies to develop membership growth within branch
- Managing self and team to provide 1st contact resolutions
- Upholding customer service standards to exceed member expectations
- Upholding HCF's corporate brand at all times and in accordance with policy
- Extensive experience as a team leader or manager
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching, motivating and developing employees
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and sales methodology personally and as a leader
- Ability to adapt positively to frequently changing work practices and needs
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgement when solving problems under pressure
We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
Come and join our HCF team!
- Up to 50 % discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & Friends day
- Organisational wide Recognition & Rewards program
- Generous Parental Leave Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
A career with us – How to Apply
Please check out our website at https://www.hcf.com.au/about-us/careers
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply. All potentially successful candidates will be required to complete background checks which will include a police clearance prior to confirmation of employment.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.