Food Processing Team Members - Casual to Permanent
Advertiser: Don Vica P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
'A View to Food' is a West Australian based Food Processor creating innovative and 'on trend' retail products to service Australia, NZ and the World.
The business forms part of an international FMCG company providing scale, opportunity and the potential for personal growth.
Our Canning Vale site is a high volume modern production facility processing high quality Olives, Antipasto, Cheese and Snacking products nationally and internationally.. After a successful period of rapid growth, we are seeking expressions of interest from Food Processors/Machinery Operators/Line Leaders who would be interested in joining us as we continue to expand and consolidate our growing product lines and add to our highly skilled, friendly and motivated team.
Initially the roles will be casual to perm and will require candidates with the ability to pass a full medical.
With a focus on production quality, efficiency and compliance, these roles require a sound knowledge of food operations in a FMCG environment.
Your duties will be, but not limited to:
- Production Line Operations
- Packing Cartons
- Machine operation and set up
- Batch recording
- Performing line clearances and changeovers
Skills and Experience
We are looking for people who are highly motivated with a "can do" attitude and a proven track record which encompass the following:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced food production
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to resolve basic mechanical issues and adjustments
- Ability to perform changeovers and line clearances
- Working in a GMP/HACCP environment
- Ability to work 38 hours per week.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.