Delivery Driver/Warehouse Assistant
Advertiser: NCP Bathroom CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Key responsibilities include:
- Picking orders, loading delivery vehicles and delivering goods in a safe and timely manner
- Checking inwards goods from suppliers and receipting into our computer system
- Assist in various branch warehousing duties
- Customer service (includes maintaining a friendly, tidy and professional appearance)
Assist in keeping the warehouses and vehicles in a neat and tidy appearance.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be enthusiastic, versatile and fit (heavy lifting is involved)
- Offer great customer service and be well presented
- Current LR (or higher) driver’s licence
- Current Forklift (High Risk Work) licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Competent computer skills
- Commitment to learning & safety.
- Permanent Part Time 30 hours per week.
- 7.30am - 2pm
- Extra hours maybe required from time to time.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?