Advertiser: My Muscle Chef Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $75,000 - $80,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
My Muscle Chef is Australia’s premium ready-made meal producer based in Sydney, NSW. We are growing quickly to establish our position as the industry leader in the health, fitness and functional food & beverage space. With a both a direct to consumer and retail business model we require additional talented individuals to join our team and to create exceptional design across all channels.
We are all about transforming people's lives by creating high protein functional foods that never compromise on taste, because eating healthy and delicious meals shouldn't be mutually exclusive!
About the role
We are looking for a 60/40 Hybrid Designer with strong skills in Motion Design and Graphic. Working closely with our in house designers and developers you will bring fresh and expert Motion, Graphic and UI design creatives leading MYMC digital platform
It's an exceptional opportunity to be a part of a growing team and growing company and accelerate your digital design skills by getting stuck in from day one.
- Onsite creative ownership, all motion and UI/UX design requirements
- Create animated & motion graphics for various digital channels to emphasis the brand and bring it to life
- Create digital assets for retailers, digital outlets and all social content
- Create google advertisements
- UI: Support tech team with design requirements, participating in design workshops and delivering well thought out, polished user experiences
- UI: Building microsites and website assets
- UI: Maintaining all mobile app requirements
- UI: Designing and developing prototypes
- Ensure web standards’ compliance at all times
- Video editing for small- and large-scale campaigns
- Deliver high-quality graphics across different formats
- Ability to carry a project from concept through to completion
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
- Proficient in Sketch / XD
- Minimum 5 years of creative experience either in house or design agency
- Excellent Motion and Animation skills
- Experience in content creation
- Experience designing microsites
Additional Skills to your advantage
- UX Design
- Print/ Packaging Design
- Photography Experience
The Ideal Applicant
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Have passion for design and creative trends
- Be ambitious, creative, flexible and energetic
- Willing to learn, with a positive can-do attitude
- Conceptual and creative thinker
- Proactive Thinking
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs and feedback to be clear on the direction and minimise rounds
- Enjoy working and collaborating with a team
Please note: ***This is a full-time position with a salary of $75,000 – $80,000 + super depending on your experience. *** You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.
In return we offer the right candidates the chance to be part of our awesome team, subsidised lunches, social events, competitive remuneration, a fun office environment, and great potential for career growth.
We encourage you to apply now if you are looking to be part of a rapidly growing business. All applicants with the right to live and work in Australia are welcome to hit the submit button. You are welcome to submit highlights of your portfolio in lieu of your covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?