Admin Coordinator (20 hours per week)
Advertiser: Alderton Enterprises5 out of 55.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $25 - $35 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The position is a part time admin role, reporting directly to the Operations Director and CEO. This role would include some aspects of bookkeeping as well as assisting with general administration and helping to organise our events. Our beautiful office is located in Miranda, close to the train station and across the road from Miranda Westfield.
Bx is a training and events business, running thousands of events each year across Australia and New Zealand. Our vision for Bx is to create a positive impact on the lives of business owners and entrepreneurs across the globe, and we deliver this through the values of relationships, collaboration and inclusion.
The position offers a rate of $25-$35 per hour + superannuation, on an approx. 20-25 hour a week basis. The position would suit a candidate looking for part time hours on a flexible basis.
The successful candidate must have exceptional verbal and written skills and be an excellent communicator.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the following:
- Computer systems - a good practical knowledge and application skill set over online apps is essential
- Intuitive IT capabilities; problem solving expertise
- Google Apps Suite, including GMail, Docs, Sheets, Slides etc
- Microsoft Products, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience in Xero or QuickBooks Online beneficial
- Experience in Infusionsoft beneficial
- General Administration
- An exceptional phone manner
- Exceptional customer service skills
Your week will look like this:
- Monday to Friday
- 4-5 hours per day
- Flexibility in times (pref later start and finish), ideally 10/11am start to 3/4/5pm finish (negotiable and flexible)
Your week will look like the following:
- Making and taking phone calls
- Responding to client queries on the Help Desk and assisting clients as required
- Communicating with the CEO, Operations Director, Leadership Team and Offshore Admin Team
- Assisting as required the Operations Director and CEO
- Working to a variety of checklists
- Preparing new member packs
- Preparing meeting supplies and event supplies as required
- Some invoicing to clients and follow up
- Follow up of accounts receivable
- Regular contact and engagement with clients
- Other general support and admin work as required
We are seeking, in the successful candidate, someone who will strategically contribute to the organisation and be a team player.
The candidate needs to be highly organised and self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision. You will need to be able to communicate and delegate work to the offshore team to assist with your workload, and be committed to getting the job done and meeting tight deadlines.
We are a nimble, fast growing organisation, and the successful candidate should be adaptable and enjoy changes and a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you and you have all the skills and experience required to undertake this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply now as we will be interviewing shortly and will close the ad when we find a successful candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.