Advertiser: LifeCare4.1818 out of 54.2 overall rating (11 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Lifecare Prendiville Physiotherapy in Ocean Reef is a well-established Allied Health clinic that has been providing a diverse range of Physiotherapy and Allied Health Services to the local community for over 20 years.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced casual Medical Receptionist to provide excellence in customer and administrative services to the clients and staff of our clinic.
About the role:
This role is initially casual with the view to part-time permanent for the right candidate.The successful candidate will be flexible to cover various shifts throughout the week, primarily 1-2 shifts ranging between afternoons, evenings, weekends as well as providing sick and annual leave cover as required between the hours of 7am-7pm.
Hours and days will increase to 3-4 days, with possible alternate Saturdays within the next 2-3 months to cover a staff member going on maternity leave. There may also be a requirement on occasion for leave coverage at our Joondalup and Kingsway Practices.
- Flexible and reliable
- Organised, able to multi-task and prioritise
- Proficient administration skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Team worker but able to work as an individual
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer Literate
- Ability to maintain patient privacy and confidentiality
- Professional approach and presentation
- Experience in the ‘Nookal’ practice management application would be an advantage
- Previous reception experience in a healthcare environment
Please hit 'Apply' to submit your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.