Wait Staff, Runners & Kitchen Hands - Waves Frankston. No Experience Required
Advertiser: Waves on the BeachMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
We are looking for part time wait staff & runners to join our awesome team at Waves Restaurant. We understand that it is a crazy time right now, and we are maintaining the highest standards to make sure all of our staff and customers are kept safe.
For those who are aged over 18yo - we are looking for wait staff.
And if you are aged between 15yo-18yo - you can still apply as we are also looking for runners. You just won't be able to serve alcohol.
No experience is necessary as we have plenty of time to train you on the job. The main thing we are looking for is enthusiasm and a bubbly personality.
We pay according to the Restaurant Industry Award.
Website - www.wavesonthebeach.com.au
In order to apply, along with your resume, please let us know:
- Your location
- Your availability
- Whether you are over or under 18yo - so we know whether you can serve alcohol or not
Phone applications will not be accepted.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Waves Team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?