Mechanical EngineerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
We have a unique opportunity available for a hands-on, enthusiastic customer service orientated Mechanical Engineer to join our extremely successful and growing operational team to service the Perth Metro area.
Work for a family owned company renowned for their safety and professional service working on challenging and very rewarding small and large-scale projects.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has the academic knowledge and experience, attention to detail and strong time management skills to thrive in this rare opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Identify and create solutions to fulfil client’s needs
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise jobs
- Work productively autonomously and in a team with the ability to travel
- You will be a people person, with exceptional communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical understanding providing experienced academic and real-life knowledge to deliver high quality projects
- Meet deadlines, work under pressure and see tasks through to completion
- Develop effective relationships with suppliers, customers and subcontractors
- Complying with all OH&S policies/procedures
- Actively seek out and pursue growth opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field of engineering or similar experience
- Current WA Manuel Driver’s Licence
- At least two years of technical or field experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including ability to report and analyse data
- Consultancy or Contractor experience are both considered
WHAT DO WE OFER?
- Immediate start
- Competitive renumeration package with various bonuses and incentives
- Company vehicle, phone, ipad & uniform supplied
- Strong safety culture
- Supportive engineering and management team
- Career development and progression opportunities
DON'T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY!
The sky is the limit in regard to pay! Show us you have the desire to succeed, and we will show you how grateful we can be by rewarding you accordingly. The key to your success will be your ability to liaise and directly work with clients.
If you think you are the best at what you do – then don't miss this fantastic chance to showcase your skills and be a part of the industry leaders! APPLY NOW!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a mechanical engineer?