Cleaner - CasualPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
Emergency Response cleaning company with 20 years industry experience, specialising in Infection prevention and control COVID-19 cleaning. Our approach to service delivery is based on understanding each client's needs, developing client relationships with quality personalised services.
Casual Position Details:
- On call position
- Training provided in infection prevention & control COVID-19 cleaning
- Hourly rate
- Uniform provided
- Excellent work ethic, reliable & trustworthy
- Physically fit
- Experience in commercial cleaning and infection control
- Ability to understand how to appropriately use cleaning chemical and cleaning systems
- Ability to obtain a current National Police Check
- A sound understanding of OH&S
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Steam cleaning machine experience required
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have commercial cleaning experience?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.