Food and Beverage Attendants
Advertiser: The Lion RichlandsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $26.00 - $37 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
Be part of our dynamic wide-ranging Team at The Lion Richlands and further your career in our pristine venue.! With a forward-thinking and innovative team that is focused on working cooperatively to achieve success, the club is currently seeking casual Customer Service Professionals who can fulfil one or more of the following positions;
- Restaurant Food Service
- Café Food & Coffee Service
- Beverage Service
*Please note that if you are only applying for one role you must online this in your application.
As a member of The Lion team, you will need to be ready and equipped to take on a challenge. You will bring previously demonstrated skills and knowledge in the hospitality industry, and a well-developed understanding of exceptional customer service.
In return, you will receive comprehensive training from senior hospitality professionals and be given the chance to excel in your position. The Lion Richlands will provide professional, fun and unique working conditions.
The suitable applicant would exhibit the following qualities;
- Knowledge and experience in the Hospitality Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible to work split shifts evenings, night and weekends
- Ability to perform adequately in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A results driven, decisive personality
- A high level of attention to detail
Key selection includes flexibility to work across 7 days including weekend, evenings and nights.
RSA / RSG and COVID Safe Tafe QLD Certification and experience in a similar role are required.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply via the "APPLY NOW" button and attach your resume and cover letter outlining how you fulfil the criteria and which roles you would like to apply for.
The Lion Richlands would like to thank all candidates for their interest in the role, however only candidates successful in progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be notified.
Please be aware applications via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- What unique and superstar qualities can you bring to The Lion Team?
- What Days and Nights are you available to work? Please note in 24 Hr time - we roster employees between 7am - 4am the next day.