Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Shepparton & Goulburn Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Management
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Manager to join our Operations team on a full-time basis at our Cobram site.
The production manager plays a key leadership role onsite on the floor for the day-to-day operations, and is responsible for driving operational excellence, process and production efficiency within Saputo Dairy Australia Nutritionals.
The Production Manager will work closely with the SDAN Factory Manager in setting the strategic framework for SDAN and will focus on driving the individual and the team operations accountable for its delivery and CI planning and ideas. This position will be responsible for meeting overall people, safety, quality, operational, customer and commercial goals working collaboratively with the within SDAN Cobram.
- Overseeing the safe and efficient manufacture, scheduling, storage and movement of product to the highest quality standards and maintenance requirements onsite.
- Lead the activities of the team members in accordance with work instructions and company policy to ensure a quality product is delivered right first time and on time.
- Oversee the day to day staffing and rosters and shift structures, facilitate team leader workflow management, workforce scheduling, and team members' placement to ensure the facility and company goals are successfully met or exceeded.
- Ensure all administration documentation is completed within company policies & procedures, including privacy provisions.
- Ensure professional, accurate and timely reporting requirements.
- Ensure site wide adherence to site Food Quality standards at all times, a proactive and professional approach to quality audits and all Incidents / Accidents are reported, investigated and corrective actions taken to minimise reoccurrence.
- Diploma in an area of business, Management or Manufacturing desirable or willingness & demonstrated experience. 5 plus years of supervisory production experience
- Experience in Leadership, HACCP, Production Leadership / Management
- Good computer skills, MS Office, SAP
- Understanding of adherence to budgetary requirement and Sound numeracy skills to record production measures.
- Ability to collect and analyse data, prepare basic reports, confidently communicate at stand-up production meetings.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills are essential, prioritisation and management of issues, which require a sense of urgency.
- Leadership role on site
- Discount on company branded products
- Competitive salary package
- Assistance program from employees and their families
Applications close Sunday, 12th July 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a production manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?