Full Time/Casual Security Officers (Guards) - Fairfield Victoria
Advertiser: Diamond Protection3.7143 out of 53.7 overall rating (7 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
Expression of Interest Now Open - Must Be Able to Operate within a Secure Forensic Mental Health Hospital ...
Diamond Protection 'Diamond', was established in 1995 and is an industry leader in life safety, security, training and emergency response services. The company is accredited to international ISO 9001 Quality, 18001 Occupational Health & Safety and 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
Register Your Interest Now ...
Positions now available for full time/casual security officers (guards).
Opportunities for Professional Development ...
Supportive work environment where you can enjoy on-the job training and opportunities for professional growth and development. What are you waiting for ... apply now!
Skills and Qualifications Required ...
Note: Certificate III in Correctional Practice highly desirable.
The minimum requirement for this role is the qualification Certificate II in Security Operations (Victoria).
Additional requirements include:
- Certificate III in Security Operations (Control Room and Monitoring Centre / or Control Room essential or willing to obtain at own expense)
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Reliable own transport (no public transport)
- Current Certificate II in First Aid, CPR must be current.
- Excellent Customer Service and Computer Skills
- Availability 24/7 (Rotating 17 week Roster incorporating Day and Night Shift work)
- Hold a Certificate III in Correctional Practice or be willing to be enrolled in a Certificate III in Correctional Practice.
- Private Security Individual Licence - Victoria (Security Guard);
Key duties include ...
- Operate exit / entry points;
- Perimeter security and surveillance;
- Operate control room;
- Shift work/rotating roster;
- Work with client's staff;
- Alarm and incident response;
- Provide a secure and safe environment;
Pay and conditions are in line with the Security Services Industry Award (SSIA) 2010.
How to Apply ...
Include scanned copies of certificates and security/driver's licences with your application.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Diamond Protection Pty Ltd
P.S. Follow us on Facebook and YouTube: 'Diamond Protection'
P.P.S. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Australian owned and operated company with career progression opportunities in leadership and management available now and into the future. Apply Now ...
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in security operations?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?