Marketing Officer (Family Support Consultant)
Advertiser: Affinity Education Group4.1111 out of 54.1 overall rating (144 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Newly Created Role + CBD location + PD available!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Here’s your opportunity to launch your marketing career, with a people-facing role designed to develop your full potential.
Working with our exciting Family Experience Team in our Brisbane office, you’ll use your passion for consumer marketing and practical experience in customer sales campaigns to make a real difference to our business.
Why you’ll love the role
- Fun, fast-paced environment surrounded by fantastic people (who love snacks)
- Inspiring industry dedicated to the early education of children in their vital first five years of learning
- National network of locations providing some opportunities for travel (optional)
- Career pathway opportunities into business, operational and marketing roles
- Option for flexible hours (full-time - Monday to Friday)
What we need from you
- A can-do attitude and willingness to learn our business from the ground up
- Fast-paced multi-tasking (admit it, you’re bored if you’re not working fast)
- Systems operation
- Excellent phone manner, writing skills and some social media experience
- A (friendly) competitive nature and ability to analyse simple data to ensure you’re meeting KPIs
- Excellent personal presentation and a work-first attitude
You’re in with a great shot if you
- Are a great listener, as well as a great talker
- Can think outside the box and make creative suggestions to challenging situations
- Are currently studying or have recently completed a marketing qualification
- Have practical experience in a consumer-facing marketing role
- Have retail or call centre experience
- Have any background knowledge of the child care industry (and the Child Care Subsidy)
- Love a challenge!
About our Centre Support Office
Located in the Brisbane CBD, our Centre Support Office provides support for more than 160 child care centres around Australia. We’re passionate about supporting our centres, who deliver high quality early education and fun for more than 14,000 children!
Our office space is modern and light-filled, with great open spaces to enjoy lunch and catch up with your colleagues. We’ve achieved a great balance between corporate and casual environments. You’ll experience our focus on quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of genuine recognition and reward, led by our CEO. We also love to have serious fun by holding events such as our ‘team huddles’, charity fund-raisers, casual dress Fridays and quarterly catch-ups with our national team. Trust us, it’s the type of place you’d love to work.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.