Quality Coordinator - Logistics & Warehousing
Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Quality Coordinator to join our Quality team on a full-time fixed-term basis. This role will be based at our Integrated Logistics Centre in Laverton and report to the Quality Manager – Logistics and Warehousing.
The Quality Coordinator – Logistics and Warehousing will be responsible for completing a number of warehouse quality activities to support our product integrity, regulatory and customers' requirements.
- Manage the release of third party manufactured products
- Assist with the investigation and resolution of customer complaints (relating to warehouse/logistics issues)
- Conduct Operational Quality checks as required to satisfy regulatory and SDA Quality Standards
- Assist with the creation/review/update of site process documents and work instructions
- Extract and analyse data from SAP, Quest, and BI reporting
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on key Quality indicators
- Food Safety, Quality Assurance and/or HACCP Training highly regarded
- Experience working in a similar role within a logistics/warehousing environment
- Understanding of logistics/warehouse functions and processes
- Knowledge in SAP, Excel, MS Office including Outlook
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with a proactive approach
- Experience in dairy industry desirable
- Competitive salary package
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Assistance program for employees and their families
Applications close Sunday 19th July 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?