Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Compliance & Risk
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Risk Analyst to join our Corporate Risk Management team on a full-time basis. This position will report to the Senior Risk Analyst. This position will involve frequent travel to all SDA sites as required. This position would ideally be located in the eastern region of Victoria (for example Leongatha, however open to discuss)
The key responsibility of the Risk Analyst will be to analyze the property risks (risks to the building, equipment, inventory and relevant loss of profit) of the facilities located in Australia and to analyze the site security of our facilities.
The Risk Analyst will produce recommendations to mitigate, control and reduce risks. They will ensure the preparation of specifications for different site's items projects to meet company's standards and efficiently complete and drive efficient, accurate outcomes.
- To implement and maintain the property risk control programs throughout SDA in accordance with corporate Saputo risk control standards (identification of risks, prioritization and analysis of risks, mitigation programs of risks, follow up and resolution of risk, and auditing of risk management programs/standards)
- Perform Risk assessments to identify property related risks at all of the production facilities, warehouses, and offices. These also serve the purpose to compare the current status to our corporate risk control standards.
- Perform SIP (Self-Inspection) audits and manage the SIP audit process of our risk mitigation program. Provide and advise site leaders with risk control options and solutions to resolve any recommendations.
- To work directly with insurer brokers and property insurance carriers to schedule and prioritize site baseline and annual insurance visits.
- Document and investigate risk related incidents (fires, sprinkler failures, etc) to prevent future occurrences. Put together solutions, guidance, and standards to help prevent further incidents.
- Work in conjunction with the Corporate and Site Engineering teams to ensure capital projects for sprinkler systems, access systems, fire detection systems, and ammonia detection systems are completed in accordance with our insurance and risk control standards
- Provide continuous updates of our risk mitigation programs at each site to ensure they are accurate, up to date and being performed as intended
- Engineering, electrical, mechanical, civil or related field or relevant experience desirable
- Experience in Risk Management software, Auto Cad Software and project software experience is desirable;
- Possess and maintain current working knowledge of federal, state/provincial and local regulatory codes pertaining to fire, access and ammonia. (Australian Standards, NFPA, IIAR, OSHA, FM, etc);
- Knowledge of sprinkler systems, fire detection systems, access control and alarm/intrusion systems, and ammonia refrigeration systems is highly desirable.
- Ability to identify, define, solve problems and trouble-shoot with an adaptable approach
- Ability to communicate and win co-operation from others, creating and executing influence strategies that persuade key stakeholders to take action that will advance business goals
- Discount on company branded products
- Competitive salary package
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Permanent position
Applications close Sunday, 19th July 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer
As we receive a high level of interest in our opportunities, only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?