Advertiser: Blue Shield Family General PracticeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Blue Shield Family General Practice is well-established accredited general practice that prides itself on delivering personalised, holistic healthcare.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, well groomed, and a quick thinking team player who is able to work efficiently and relish being an integral part of the practice environment.
The successful applicant must be able to follow direction, adhere to our policy and procedures, be detail orientated, and work well in a team environment.
Part Time Medical Receptionist: Must be available for a minimum of three weekday shifts per week as well as flexibility to assist with additional cover on occasion, if required.
- Medical reception experience for minimum of 2 years in General Practice with proven recent tracking record
- Medical Director, Best Practice or other clinical software experience
- Availability of a minimum of 3 weekday shifts per week plus holiday/sick cover
- Fluent and very clearly spoken in English, with a warm and professional phone manner
- Strong customer service and practice support skills with an ability to work well under pressure
- Reliable, energetic, well presented and professional at all times
- Excellency in Microsoft Office and Office Management skills
- Excellence in time management
- Current CPR
- Customer service experience
- Certificate ||| in Business Administration (Medical) and preferred experience using PracSoft software
Please include a cover letter addressed to Dr Ata Kichkin with your application. Any applications or CV's received without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?