Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Advertiser: SA Wellness CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Our Wellness Centre is a busy healthcare clinic with a positive atmosphere located in the southern areas of Adelaide. We require a bright and energetic receptionist to join our team.
Experience & skills required:
- Highly detailed with administrative skills, people-oriented, high energy, healthy, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic, positive, caring and friendly nature
- Flexibility is desirable for busy days when hours need to be extended to accommodate all clients. Be able to start early - 7am and finish late - 7pm.
- Impeccable phone manner and superior communication skills,
- Be able to work under pressure with a smile
- Computer skills are essential.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to show initiative. Able to work autonomously.
- Have a passion for natural health and interested in making a difference in the lives of others
- Knowledge and appreciation of Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Naturopathy, Massage, Yoga, and natural health services is desirable, as is a genuine commitment to assisting our clients to reach their optimum level of health.
- Must have excellent presentation
You will be doing:
- Patient management, processing payments
- Running all aspects of the front desk and computerised appointment book
- Assisting with client care including monitoring care plans
- Keeping clients inspired, focused and excited
- Promoting chiropractic, physiotherapy, massage, yoga and health to the community
- Helping with generating new referral ideas
- Manage the patient flow and ensure each shift runs smoothly
- Working weekends
- Casual employment
- 15 to 20 hrs per week (approx) with varied shifts from Monday to Saturday. Our office hours are between 7am-7pm.
How to apply:
All applicants can deliver their resumes and cover letters in person to SA Wellness Centre. 39 Main South Road, O'Halloran Hill at the following times:
Monday, Wednesday & Fridays from 12pm to 2pm
Alternatively, email your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be right for this position to jobs@SAwellnesscentre.com.au, Attention to Lorena
Applications close 15 July 2020
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- What's your preferred work type?
- What's your expected hourly rate?