Group Fitness Instructor
Advertiser: TechnofuncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Jun 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Fitness & Personal Training
About the business
Do you think you have what it takes to be out next instructor?
About the role
We are seeking a highly motivated energetic and enthusiastic instructor to bring some good vibes and sweaty high fives and be a leader in our tribe!
Key attribute of the candidate:
- Someone who is willing to adapt and learn
- Deliver instruction and cuing using our terminology
- Delivery Rockstar classes and exercise instruction
- Have experience using a microphone and training groups of up to 20 people
- Have a sound understanding of Functional Fitness and how to scale a workout or exercise
- Have a sound understanding of correct technique and how to scale movements
- Be welcoming, have a great attitude and friendly and approachable at all times
- Inspire motivate and be results focused
- Continue to build on the strong community and culture we have in the club
Skills and experience
- Someone who has endless energy and positive vibes and in the pursuit of a happier healthier lifestyle - Personality Plus
- Got a burning desire to help others and be a leader in the community
- Happy to wake up early and listen to all genres of music and have a boogey!
- The hunger to learn
- Willing and able to wake up early for morning shifts and finish in the evenings
- Available Monday - Saturday for 25-30 hours and a rotational Saturday
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Fitness & Tech Savvy
- Team focused and orientated
- Core values of honesty and integrity trustworthy and reliable
- Minimum Cert 3 required
- First Aid & CPR
- Insurance preferred but not essential
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?
- How many years' experience do you have in the sports & fitness industry?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal trainer?