Advertiser: ALH Group2.8408 out of 52.8 overall rating (378 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Jul 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Honeysuckle Hotel exudes a fun and fresh working environment based on the excellence of working as a team. You must be able to demonstrate the personal values we seek, as well as strong ambition and high aspirations to be the "best that you can be".
The following are duties and responsibilities of an Assistant Manager:
- Honest and open communication skills
- Proven leadership and people development skills
- Ability to formulate marketing strategies to identify opportunities in the marketplace
- The ability to drive food and beverage service
- An understanding of financial systems and budgeting and the ability to drive for results
- Excellent organisational & planning skills
- Awareness of OH&S legislation
ALH provide an attractive work environment and ongoing development and progression opportunities for aspiring high performing team members.
We require professionals with a minimum of 3 years proven management experience in a similar environment and a passion for high service standards. Must have RSA and RCG.