Graphic/Web Designer &/or Developer
Advertiser: Ignite SearchMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Jul 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Salary is dependent on the candidate.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
Candidates from all locations in Australia are welcomed.
If you specialise in only either web/graphic design or web development, that is not a problem, please do apply as well as we will consider splitting the role up if the situation fits.
Full time and Part Time candidates are also welcomed, please speak to us about your current situation!
Ignite Search is a high performance digital marketing agency based in Perth, with clients around the world.
An opportunity has arisen for a creative Wordpress Designer or Developer to join our very productive and professional team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Experience with all types of design work, including but not limited to: websites, apps, branding, logo design, market communication materials and more!
- Developing and maintaining brand styles and guides
- Developing logo designs from scratch
- Working on various design tasks that are demanded of the client
- Leading the team in terms of design thinking
- Building out web/app projects
- Maintaining websites
- Being able to take a project need and to come up with the most elegant and effective solutions
- Working with other team members to incorporate aspects of marketing into the web development
You need to have the following technical skills:
- Extensive Adobe Creative Cloud working knowledge of AI, ID, PS
- The ability to build amazing, fully responsive websites - end to end - using mockups designed by yourself or provided by another graphic designer
- Experience in managing WordPress, WooCommerce and payment gateways;
- Working design knowledge of common social media platforms e.g: Facebook for Business, Facebook Advertising, Twitter and Instagram;
- Experience in web server and hosting configuration
- Solid experience in cross-platform and browser-compatible code;
General Skills and Experience
- Able to work to deadlines and take initiative and ownership of tasks
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strive to create quality work
- Willingness to learn and adapt, is solutions focused
- Ability to engage via communication platforms such as Email, Phone, WhatsApp etc to communicate with internal team as well as with clients
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- An aptitude to work off minimal instruction
- Willing to push oneself to achieve greatness
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- EXTENSIVE TRAINING - We have an extensive guidelines and standard operating processes that you are able to learn from and to improve your design skills very quickly.
- Support from the wider digital marketing team
- You can work remotely anywhere in Australia, although being able to come into the Perth office is desirable.
- Very supporting and positive creative culture
- Opportunity to lead in a future role as the team grows
Experience in a marketing agency is highly desirable although not essential.
Recent graduates are welcome.
Salary will be attractive and will be negotiated dependent on experience.
Work flexibility is definitely a possibility for this role, so please contact us for more information!
Please note: Whilst we appreciate each and every application, due to the high level of interest, only successful applicants will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding!
To Recruiters: Thanks for your interest, but we are only taking direct candidate applications at this current stage!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?