Financial SpecialistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Jul 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Trademax Group is a leading global multi-asset financial service provider. We provide clearing and broking services with more than 30,000 tradeable products such as Forex, CFDs, equities and bonds.
Trademax strives on streamlining and simplifying our processes ensure that all our clients' needs are met efficiently. Our vision is to build a financial ecosystem that allows every participant in the world to have a better trading experience.
This is a role to be part of a team in one of the fastest growing company in Barangaroo, to gain firsthand knowledge and exposure on how financial market works. This role is for you if you are eager to learn, numerical and analytical, attention to detail and wish to explore a career in Finance.
This role is a number of finance team and will be responsible for internal and external financial reporting as well as planning and analysis:
- Support on General Ledger Accounting and tax liaison, assist in preparation of audited financial statements.
- Consolidate and support on finance operations including cost management, cash landing and calculate FX impact. Preparation of billing to clients.
- Participate in rolling forecast process, prepare statement of routine monthly financial statements and provide analytics to business initiatives.
- Support to team leader in setting up controls on finance operating procedures. Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
And this role also includes Fund Accounting Professional:
- Database administration, maintenance of formal records and logging data. Prepare the daily fund accounting and monthly financial reporting.
- Net Asset Value Operations, including review cash and position reconciliations, income and expense accrual, and allocation calculations, etc.
Degree in a finance, accounting, economic discipline or equivalent professional certification and / or ACCA, CPA is a plus
2-4 years in relevant work experience, experience in FX / Funding is preferable
Ability to speak and read Chinese Mandarin will be an advantage
Having past trading experience or market exposure will be an advantage but not essential
Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills